We are passionate about supporting and strengthening relationships.
We know that when we help you strengthen your relationship, we support your whole family, and in doing so, together we create a better community.
Our work is based in our philosophy.
- All long-term relationships have unique challenges that can feel insurmountable.
- Relationship difficulties often provide opportunities for growth, learning and self-knowledge that are not available through other means.
- There are concrete skills that can be learned that can break the frustrating patterns in which you and your partner often feel stuck.
- Learning how to repair damage caused by the conflict in your relationship is essential.
- Gaining insight into your strengths and vulnerabilities as a couple, and identifying the origin of these dynamics, can help facilitate changes and connection that previously were not possible.
- Relational skills determine your success and happiness in all walks of life, including family relationships.
- Relationships need to be nurtured. It is essential to cultivate and create opportunities to connect, play, and relax as a couple.