Nestled along the banks of the Connecticut River in the Berkshire Mountains of Western Massachusetts, the Pioneer Valley offers something for everyone's taste. Find urban chic dining and cultural activities in the vibrant cities of Northampton, Easthampton, and Amherst. Or tour the outlying villages for a charming look at "old New England" with its quaint shops and homey cafes. Catch a concert at Tanglewood, or the latest exhibit at the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art in North Adams. Hiking, biking, antiquing, or catching a local band -- you'll never run out of things to do while you visit our little corner of the world.
We've partnered with some of these local businesses to offer you a special discount while you visit our area. Just look for the star below for special rates for NCCT couples.
Places To Stay
- Penrose Victorian Inn - The Penrose Inn has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor and will offer a 10% discount to couples who contact them and mention the NCCT discount. *
- The Inn at Norton Hill - A lovely B&B located in the rural town of Ashfield, MA. A 25 minute drive from NCCT but well worth it for those who prefer something a bit more secluded and off the beaten path.
- The Hotel Northampton - Located right in the heart of downtown Northampton, close to dining, shopping and conveniences.
- Autumn Inn
Things To Do
- East Heaven Hot Tubs - Relax and unwind with a 1-hour couples massage and a 1/2 hour hot tub (indoors or out - couples can choose). Offered at a special rate for NCCT couples of $160 total (regular price is $188). Contact East Heaven and ask for the Northampton Center For Couples Therapy couples package. *
- Amherst Cinema - Fantastic local movie house, just a 15 minute drive from downtown Northamtpon
- Iron Horse Entertainment Group
Where to Eat
- Bistro Les Gras - Romantic and intimate, and right down the street from East Heaven Hot Tubs. Perfect for an evening dinner for two.
- Spoleto Northampton - Delicious Italian cuisine paired with a great atmosphere and affordable prices.
- Jakes Restaurant - Cozy atmosphere, local and organic ingredients. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Haymarket Cafe - Fantastic vegetarian cafe and juice bar. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Esselon Coffee House and Cafe - Voted best independent coffee house and cafe in the Valley, a five minute drive from downtown Northampton.